Campbell Hausfeld Tire and Lube Series 2-stage air compressor allows you to spend time operating your business, not maintaining your compressor. Features cast iron, 2-stage pump for long life, ASME-certified tank 200 max. PSI and industrial-duty NEMA motor for reliable service. Mounted and wired motor starter offers fast electrical hookup. Fully enclosed metal belt guard assures safe operation. Plus, the CE7050FP comes fully packaged to simplify operation and maintenance of the compressor. A digital hour meter is included so you can easily track scheduled maintenance intervals. Ideally suited for tire and lube facilities, collision repair shops, or manufacturing facilities. U.S.A. CFM at 90 PSI 17.2, Package Type Full, Amps 23, Air Tank Size gal. 80, CFM at 175 PSI 16.6, Air Outlet Size in. 3/4, Dimensions L x W x H in. 35 x 45 x 78, Max. PSI 175, After-Cooler Included Yes, Pump Life hrs. 17,500, Motor Phases Single, Volts 230, Low Oil Protection Yes, Drain System Automatic, Duty Cycle 80/20, Drive Belt, Portable or Stationary Stationary, Pump Cast iron, splash-lubricated, HP 5, Stage 2, Tank Type Vertical.
- 175 maximum PSI operates a wider range of tools with extended run times
- Cast iron oil-lubricated two stage pump design delivers over 15,000 hours of pump life
- Stainless steel valves, ductile iron crankshaft and precision balanced flywheel provide durable yet powerful performance
- 80 gallon ASME certified tank assures safe operation
- 5 HP industrial grade single phase motor design with thermal overload protection