Outfit your work truck with a gas-powered Campbell Hausfeld Service Truck Series air compressor. Ideal for fleet service trucks, welding/mechanic's trucks, or worksite locations without electric power. Includes ACME-certified tank, pilot valve, throttle control, electric start and alternator charging system. U.S.A. Engine Idle Control Yes, Dimensions L x W x H in. 52 1/2 x 44 1/2 x 21, Pump Cast iron, oil-lubricated, Pump Life hrs. 15,000, CFM at 90 PSI 27.2, Engine Honda GX390, Air Tank Size gal. 30, Stage 2, HP 13, Working Pressure PSI 145-175, Max. PSI 175, Start Type Electric/recoil, Portable or Stationary Stationary, CFM at 175 PSI 25.1, Drive Belt.
- Rugged cast iron, oil-lubricated, two-stage pump made for heavy-duty commercial and industrial applications
- Delivers up to 15,000+ hours of pump life
- Durable stainless steel valves and ductile crankshaft
- Reliable precision-balanced flywheel and low pump RPM
- 13 HP gasoline engine with electric start and alternator