Lightweight enough for easy portability, this 15-gallon compressor from DEWALT lets you repair and perform maintenance work on cars, as well as a variety of equipment, and can also help with nailing projects and blowing dust away from your work area. Ideal for home or small shop use, its quiet, 78 dBA noise level and oil-free design make for a more pleasant, less messy working experience, while its ability to efficiently operate air tools like paint sprayers and ratchet wrenches gives you plenty of options. The D55168 also minimizes down-time and stands up to wear and tear, thanks to its 200 PSI max tank pressure and 5.4 SCFM at 90 PSI operation.
- 5.0 SCFM at 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery times
- 200 PSI max tank storage pressure allows for longer air tool run times
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- Ehp Efficient high pressure technology delivers exceptional air-tool runtimes
- Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use; Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor