Makita's 2.5HP Air Compressor is equipped with Makita's Big Bore engineered pump cylinder and piston for higher output for two nailers, with less noise and improved job site performance. The MAC2400 delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions.
The MAC2400 is powered by a 2.5 HP motor. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job-site conditions. The MAC2400 has an oil-lubricated pump and is equipped with a large automotive style filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. The Big Bore oil-lubricated pump is also more efficient: the MAC2400 runs cooler and at half the RPM of most competitive units, resulting in greater motor and pump life and lower noise. The 4.2 gallon twin-stacked tank sustains an operating pressure of 130 PSI, and delivers 40PSI (4.8 CFM) and 90 PSI (4.2 CFM), enough for two nailers. The low AMP draw reduces instances of tripped breakers and voltage drop that can cause premature motor failure. The roll bar handle provides portability and additional protection, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments. Additional features include a convenient oil drain and oil sight glass, a tank drain valve that supersedes standard petcock design for easier maintenance, and finned discharge tubing that dissipates heat more efficiently.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The MAC2400 is engineered for low noise, high output and less maintenance, and delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions. The MAC2400 is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Big Bore Air Compressors
Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver higher output and less noise for improved job site performance. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. All Makita Big Bore Air Compressors are oil lubricated and equipped with large automotive style filters for increased air intake and greater efficiency. Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver industrial power and results with improved durability.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What's in the Box
Makita MAC2400 2.5 HP Air Compressor, oil and 1/4-inch universal quick coupler.
- Oil lubricated: Cooler running pump, minimizes wear
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance
- Powerful 2.5 HP* 4-Pole motor produces 4.2 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Pump runs at lower RPM (1,730) resulting in lower noise (79dB) and improved pump durability
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Low AMP draw reduces incidences of tripped breakers at start-up
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear
- Roll-cage construction provides complete protection to withstand extreme jobsite environments
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Lever handle ball valve - tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintena
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Compressor Oil (181122-A)
- 1/4" Universal Quick Coupler (447013-E)